Jul 14, 2010

So THIS is what finally pushed me over the edge to buy Adam Lambert's album:



I know. How did my gym mix live without this for so long? It fits in perfectly with the Slipknot and the Rage. The only downside is that I've started to sweat glitter, which isn't really a downside except that glitter is hard to wipe off a mat.

Two things though:
1. I'm shocked to find out that all these years I've been wearing the wrong amount of leather. Apparently the "right" amount of leather is "everything in Kiss's tour wardrobe at once." Noted.
2. Yes, like all the girls in the club on Surefire Winners, I'm desperate to know where all the pretty boys went. But, Adam, if you have them, and you took them to the place where you got that Battlefield Earth hairdo, you should probably just hold on to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...